I offer the following services.
- help with essays and exam preparation
- HSC English content
- creative writing
Counselling: overcoming anxiety, depression, procrastination, perfectionism and lack of motivation; improving self-esteem and goal-setting.
Experience and qualifications:
- PhD (in English)
- Dux of Honours year; awarded H W Piper Prize for Excellence in English
- Top in state (full marks) for 3-unit HSC English
- Former university tutor in English, Cultural Studies and Creative and Professional Writing (Macquarie University)
- Currently on TAFE (OTEN) marking panel for HSC English, Prelim (Year 11), and Creative Writing
- Cert IV Training and Assessment (2013)
- One semester completed of Master of Teaching, specialising in Secondary English (UNE, 2009)
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling, Australian College of Applied Psychology 2007; awarded certificate of Outstanding Achievement
Tutoring: Relaxed, informal atmosphere, 10 minute walk from North Sydney and Milsons Point stations or right at North Sydney ferry. Handy to Loreto, St Aloysius, Shore, North Sydney Girls’ High etc.
Counselling: professional office in Neutral Bay (to be advised, August 2015)
Services also available via Skype.
Email me: elhuede[at]gmail.com
Or leave your details in the form below and I’ll get back to you.