At the beginning of the year, while still a blogging novice, I joined up to more than one reading and reviewing challenge. Then, in March, I suffered the great computer crash and lost a good portion of my data, not retrieved until June.
Luckily, I’d already finished the Australian Women Writer’s Challenge, but I never made my way back to the other challenge. Instead, I continued to read books by Australian women, and posted sporadic reviews on GoodReads.
Earlier this week I rediscovered the Aussie Author Challenge 2012, the site which prompted me to use Mr Linky for the AWW challenge. It has inspired me to post some more reviews, including some from my GoodReads page. I’ve started with a recent one, Y A Erkine’s The Betrayal.
My goal is “DINKY-DI – Read and review 12 books by at least 6 different Australian authors.”
1. Y A Erskine, The Betrayal.
2. Margo Lanagan, Sea Hearts.
3. Meg Mundell, Black Glass.
4. P M Newton, The Old School.
5. Angela Savage, The Half-Child.
6.Emily Maguire, Fishing for Tigers.
7. Toni Jordan, Fall Girl.
8. Lisa Heidke, Stella Makes Good.
9. Lynne Leonhardt, Finding Jasper.
10. Caroline Overington, Sisters of Mercy.
11. Kate Morton, The Secret Keeper.
12. Kate Forsyth, Bitter Greens.